Saturday, February 19, 2011

Awkward Hair Removal

Do you have hair in embarrassing places here are some ways you can get rid or it.


1. You can try shaving it off or plucking the extra hair off: 
But, the downside is that hair that has been merely shaved off tends to grow back...and it ALWAYS seems to grow back quicker than you''d like it to, doesn''t it?
A more permanent solution is probably needed if the the hair really makes you look ugly...

2. Laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal is another option to look into if you have some hair that has to "get gone" for good...It seems that the interest in laser hair removal systems has become really popular recently.
And while laser hair removal probably has some fans out there, laser can be costly. However, some people seem to be genuinely happy with the results of laser hair removal...so, it can be a viable option to investigate.

3. Hair removal creams & lotions. 
Hair removal creams can be WAY cheaper than the laser hair removal options &
They may be a better long term solution than using a regular razor or set of tweezers.



42 comments:

  1. laser hair has been the future. many people dont know that in this industry its safe. nobody has to get hair. there are professionals!! great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recommendations in this post, I personally used Proactive for my acne problem when I was younger.

    Thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally just trim with a shaver at like grade 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waxing may be painful, but does an excellent job aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll keep all my hair. Supposedly, I'm geneticily predisposed to losing it anyway. suuucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog :) plucking my facial hair doesnt work :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm good to go, maybe I'll check out the acne page !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hair removal has got to be unhealthy, no?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice info! :) Following and supporting man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is great information thank you!

    following and supporting bro :)

    http://jmchief93elite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips. I might try one out someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just make my significant other shave me ;)
    Or I hire an intern.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sadly only laser is truly permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have beautiful hair thus not have to concern myself with matters such as this. JK. great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting info! Gonna have to pick up a pack of disposable razor charges now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They can do anything with lasers these days.

    I love your blog, vanity certainly isn't my strong point, so I could use some of the stuff here. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. just be careful when shaving your bum bum lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think laser requires multiple sessions to become permanent...lame :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I support this blog but try adding using an electric razor. :) I hear that's a good way too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. *running to show this to my roommate*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha I hate waxing, it hurts so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i would not recommend these methods for the private parts lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha I agree with the statement about the private parts.. got to buzz them down then use the razor. Apart from that, it's all about nair for me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the info. Interesting post

    http://jmchief93elite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. follow and add me to morning coffee. i'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweezers are by far the best... and most painful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i go with nair, even if it smells like ammonia vomit.

    looks like all of your followers are boys, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  28. shaving is a pain in the ass... tks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just get along with your hair it's a part of your body though :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't shave! Cave man all the way \m/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yeah unless you have a serious problem just be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shave once a week, get a haircut every 4 - 6 months, that's all you need.

    ReplyDelete